Sunday, February 20, 2011

Not enough time in the day...

If I could back date this one day, I would. I have missed one of my 14 countdowns of the 14 top loves of my life. Anyway, it is not possible, I have explored every option and I am unable to back date. I think more of a disappointment to myself rather than any of my tortured readers. ;) Lesson to me: I actually cannot do it all. I will not have time to post today or tomorrow either. The things I have accomplished and will accomplish in the next day or two are much more important than sitting here and listing off 14 of something. I have certainly hit some highlights in the loves of my life and there are more to come but at this time I am not going to make a commitment as to when my next post will be so as not to disappoint myself with a missed deadline. 

My thought on love today... there is a provider who can and will take care of all our needs. All we have to do is ask. Simply ask. I love knowing that there is no need for me to worry about how this or that is going to happen or be accomplished. Everything is already taken care of for me. (If only I could remember that ALL of the time.)

2 Comments:

At February 20, 2011 at 7:15 PM , Blogger Tiffany said...

You can back date. {wink} Love you.

 
At February 21, 2011 at 2:27 PM , Blogger Darling said...

ha ha ha... how funny!! Better that I don't know the trick.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home