Friday, February 18, 2011

My love of music has changed... here are my current top 14

In no particular order...

14. The Blessing by John Waller

13. Hallelujah by Heather Williams

12. Lead Me by Sanctus Real

11. Starry Night by Chris August

10. Our God by Chris Tomlin

9. Only You Can Save by Chris Sligh

8. We Cry Out by Kari Jobe

7. Revelation Song by Philips, Craig and Dean

6. You are God Alone by Philips, Craig and Dean

5. No Matter What by Kerri Roberts

4.  Happy Day by Tim Hughes

3. My Deliverer by Mandisa

2. Beautiful. Beautiful by Francesca Battistelli

1. You Can Have Me by Sidewalk Prophets

Take my advice. Listen to all of these songs once and just tell me what you think. AMAZING MUSIC HERE for sure!!


It should not no go unsaid that there are so many other songs such as Josh Wilson's I Refuse, that I am totally in love with. I just picked the first 14 that came to mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home