Friday, February 11, 2011

Ooooooops.Bwa ha ha ha...

I honestly thought I would be devastated that I forgot-- not so much really. Totally forgot my love post yesterday! And, frankly, I am relieved. I am relieved firstly, that I am not upset about forgetting. I am relieved secondly, that I am not in bondage to this blog. Last night I had the chance to attend a women's class called Breaking Free. Breaking Free is a class about simply that-- breaking free from the chains that hold us, from the things that keep us in bondage, from all that oppresses us. We have the chance to live our life for the exact purpose we were created if we can find freedom from all these things. I considered not going because it would be another late night out for the kids and Jenna is still really struggling with her allergies. I went. I am so glad that I did. I am so excited about the class and all that I am going to learn. After just the first session, I can see that I am going to take away so much. God is definitely up to something. I am going to see life and living in a whole new way with what I am learning in this class.

My thought on love today is... TGIF! I love Fridays with my kids. No homework tonight. We are going to just have fun tonight without the stress of the next day of school. It is the weekend! No nagging about bedtime. No worries about getting up early. No stress about enough sleep. My favorite times with my children are weekends, holidays, and summers. Its just us being who we are and being who we are together. I love that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home