Wednesday, February 9, 2011

45 minutes to go...

... and I am hunting and searching within myself for words of love. Hmmm... I have nothing. I am on the time crunch. Tick. Tock. Tick Tock. No pressure, no stress... I could miss a day of posting on love. Then it hits me, I wish. If only it was that easy.
I guess my best experience of love was from Roy. It brings me shame to share this but, I was on the phone blasting him for everything that went wrong when I got home tonight. The dogs urinated on the floor, I could not find Jenna's allergy medicine, blah, blah, blah-- As I am blasting all this in his ears I start turning everything into his fault. What does Roy say? Nothing. He showed love to me by saying nothing. He could have shouted back. He could have pointed out that none of everything I was going on about was his doing. He could have simply stopped me. He listened and said nothing. When I was finished with my mad ravings, he told me he loved me and would talk to me later. Huh? Roy, I love you and love that you love me. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home