Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A little Love from Roy....."Why Wouldn't I"

I love my wife - she is the one that does almost all the writing here, and keeps it as up to date as possible. (Officially its still Monday 11.50pm while I am writing). This is my small contribution to a post a day in the month of February. Today is a day when a lot has been on my heart regarding our adoption as well as Jim and Tiff's. I got a lot of answers regarding our paperwork and other related things, and am grateful to those helping us. We had some prayer time at home for Jim and Tiff's court date tomorrow. At the end of that Jenna said "Can I pray for our adoption to..." I am blessed to be surrounded by the family I have and love, and love the children that we are going to be adding to it....


And, to wrap the day up before bedtime...found this:








Love to all....

Roy

1 Comments:

At February 8, 2011 at 5:44 AM , Blogger Tiffany said...

Love this - it has been a long time since I have seen it. Thank you for your prayers. No that we are praying just as many for your family. We love you all!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home