Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Thanks for the special love today!

Tonight, I want to share that I LOVE to see how God works! When all hope was lost, when defeat was accepted-- God proved again that He can do ANYTHING! Congratulations Jim and Tiff! Proud parents of Jameson Yonas Byron Darling. I, the proud aunt of this beautiful child cannot stop singing the praises of God and all that He can do. Jim and Tiff passed court in Ethiopia. In spite of all the negative projections, their letter from MOWA, the single thing that was holding up making Jamesy legally theirs was submitted. Hoping and praying for an embassy date in the beginning of March. I know that God can get it done. My God is a God of love. Thanks for Your love today God. I know I am not the only one thankful today-- but I just want to say it one more time. Thank you!

2 Comments:

At February 9, 2011 at 9:19 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

What wonderful news!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Tiffany said...

{tears} The most amazing day gifted from our LOVING and POWERFUL God.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home