Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It is my wonderful life...

That's right! Just how great is my life? I just love my life and all that is happening in it. I am not going to say there are not times of frustration and sadness but... I am just so fortunate and have so much to be thankful for! I am blessed with three beautiful children. I am fortunate to have a hard-working, loving, supportive husband who truly does care for our family and shows us on a daily basis through actions and word. I have a job that I enjoy and am excited to be doing even though there are stressful moments. Roy and I  joined our church on Sunday becoming official members and I just love being a part of it. We are celebrating Christmas in just a few days. There will be presents under the tree and we will be together. I can pick up the phone and call my best friends anytime and know they will be there to listen and laugh and cry. I miss my family but they are still on this earth for me to talk to and to reach out and hug when I see them. We can pay our bills, afford groceries, and still do special things now and then. We are able to adopt! How could I not be thankful for all these things? How could I not love my life? How could I ignore all the things I have been blessed by and with this year?

As an update on our adoption... I have requested a necessary document for my proof of employment and should be picking it up on Monday. Roy and I completed all the steps necessary to finish up our required physical exams and should be able to pick up that completed paperwork tomorrow. Two more steps forward!

Tonight, I got to go Christmas caroling with my kids with our church. Yay!! Our church!! The kids had so much fun and I had the chance to get to know and connect with some more people in the church! 

How could I not be thankful for this wonderful life I am living? 

1 Comments:

At December 22, 2010 at 9:41 PM , Blogger Mrs. Stam said...

Love this post! and thankfulness is a beautiful thing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home