Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Yay more for us to do!

We got the call today from our Family Coordinator - yay! We also received by email the information we need so that we can start gathering all the documents together for our Dossier. This is a huge step for us, and one we have been anticipating, so we can start doing the work we need to. I am very excited to be able to continue on our journey to bring our babies home. For those unfamiliar with the process - this is the time where I am a very active participant, as opposed to playing the waiting game! (You may notice going forward I am referring to babies until I am told otherwise! I truly pray that is in Gods plan for us.)

Although there is a lot more I feel I should be writing, I am also at a loss for words right now, and so will leave this short. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, keep them coming.

I am thankful for:
  • The Lord - for leading me to you
  • Jill - for everything you do for me, I love you
  • Josiah, Kallista and Jenna - for being awesome and loving - we do get compliments on how loving our children are
  • My children I haven't met yet
  • Adoption - and everything it has brought and will bring to us
  • Family and their support of me
  • Friends and their support through this journey
As I sort out my own thoughts, let me leave with this.... we are yet another day closer to bring our babies home.

Roy

2 Comments:

At December 1, 2010 at 8:34 AM , Blogger Tiffany said...

I am so excited that you guys can get started! Praying for a smooth and quick process, and most of all that God is glorified through the whole thing. Now get to work and bring those babies home!!!

 
At December 1, 2010 at 5:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there, visiting from Tiff's site. My husband and I are just beginning the adoption process. We are currently trying to find an agency for an adoption in DRC, but so far I have ran into a ton of closed doors. If Congo does not work out then we are thinking of Ethiopia, so anything I can learn from your journey is very valuable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home