Yay more for us to do!
We got the call today from our Family Coordinator - yay! We also received by email the information we need so that we can start gathering all the documents together for our Dossier. This is a huge step for us, and one we have been anticipating, so we can start doing the work we need to. I am very excited to be able to continue on our journey to bring our babies home. For those unfamiliar with the process - this is the time where I am a very active participant, as opposed to playing the waiting game! (You may notice going forward I am referring to babies until I am told otherwise! I truly pray that is in Gods plan for us.)
Although there is a lot more I feel I should be writing, I am also at a loss for words right now, and so will leave this short. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, keep them coming.
I am thankful for:
- The Lord - for leading me to you
- Jill - for everything you do for me, I love you
- Josiah, Kallista and Jenna - for being awesome and loving - we do get compliments on how loving our children are
- My children I haven't met yet
- Adoption - and everything it has brought and will bring to us
- Family and their support of me
- Friends and their support through this journey
As I sort out my own thoughts, let me leave with this.... we are yet another day closer to bring our babies home.