Friday, December 3, 2010

Pajama party fun at the Narunsky's with an added twist of my imagination!

Having a pajama party with my kiddos tonight! I love these nights!! Josiah, Kallista, and Jenna get all giggly and silly. It is so fun for me when we do things like this. We all pajama up, sit around, talk, hang out, tell jokes, watch movies, goof off, and then to top off the fun-- we make a breakfast themed supper together. I love making memories like this! In my mind's eye, I cannot help but see two more babes joining in the fun of our pajama party tonight. Two little sweet things toddling around with diapers puffing out their pajama bottoms. As I see it, they would be running around us hooting and hollering while we laugh at our silly made up knock-knock jokes. Maybe at times, those cute babes would be weaving in and out of our legs while we are setting the table, keeping us on our toes. How about two beautiful children smeared with syrup head to toe while they join in the party and eat their pancakes with their little hands? Orange juice dripping from their chins? Sounds crazy doesn't it? To be this excited about what some would think a disaster? I just cannot wait to make memories with my new babes!

Would like to say a special thanks to Jim for our new blog header!! Love it!! Thanks Jim!!

1 Comments:

At December 3, 2010 at 5:22 PM , Blogger Tiffany said...

Oh, Jill, I love you. And I already love those sweet new babes of yours, too!! Can't wait for us all to make new memories together.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home