Monday, November 10, 2014

Completely Untitled

There is not a title I could put to this post that could be any more appropriate.

This crazy darling life of my family has changed dramatically. I don't know where to begin. I am just going to start from the right here and the right now.

I am Mom, Mommy, Momma, or Mo-om to four beautiful children: Joel, Josiah, Kallista, and Jenna. Joel is going to be fourteen in two days!! Josiah is twelve, Kallista is ten, and Jenna is nine. Time has escaped me: sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly. Moments have passed: some lovely and worth remembering and some ugly and totally forgettable. I am so thankful for the blessings in my life and have learned so many things-- my take away for now: perspective is EVERYTHING.



So, I am back at it. I am going to blog again. Some of my posts will be completely my own thoughts and some will be an expansion on the thoughts of someone else. Regardless, it is time, I am ready, and I am doing this thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home